Friday, April 25, 2014

Maybelline Eyeliner Review

Hey everybody it's Meagan again, and I'd like to tell you guys about an 
liquid eyeliner I've really been liking lately.

Its Maybelline Line Stiletto.
The applicator is felt tip which is much easier for me to apply than a brush, but you dip it into the liquid so it doesn't get dry and pull at my eyelids while applying.
 I have it in brown which works well against my pale skin.


You can draw a thin or thick line and its easy to control. This is the only eyeliner I have tried that I've been able to achieve a cat eye with. It goes on smoothly and builds nicely if you want to go over a certain spot or make the line thicker. It also comes off with soap and water or make up remover wipes pretty easily. 



The only problem I've found is that it doesn't always last the whole day. Some days I find it has faded or flaked off by about 6 or 7 pm. Other days it still looks fine at 11 pm, so I guess it depends on if I sweat or tear up that day. It is easy to reapply so this isn't too much of a problem.

If there is a drugstore brand liquid eyeliner you guys really like
 (or want to warn me about) let us know in the comments!

--Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment